‘The bottom line is that trading is a risky endeavour. If it were so easy, everyone would be doing it and making money. Please read this disclaimer very carefully and consult with a professional financial advisor before making any investment decision’
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER,PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY.PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS.
The information contained in this blog is NOT intended to constitute financial advice and is not a recommendation or solicitation to buy,sell or hold any security or financial instrument.This blog is strictly informational and educational and is not to be construed as any kind of financial advice,investment advice or legal advice.
– The information provided here is not to be construed as advice in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act of 2002 and is given for information purposes only.
– There is substantial risk in trading. A loss incurred in futures trading can be significant. Neither the author nor Zonewaves makes any claims whatsoever regarding past or future performance. All examples, posts, blogs, Twitter updates, Facebook and other social media posts,comments and links to other websites that may include diagrams,discussions, lessons, opinions or recommendations are for INFORMATIONAL and EDUCATIONAL purposes only.
– While trading methods or opinions may have worked in the past, past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. Financial markets follow their own course.
– While there is a potential for profits there is also a risk of loss. You must therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition since all speculative trading is inherently risky and should only be undertaken by individuals with adequate risk capital.
– You need to do your own independent research in order to allow you to form your own opinion regarding investments and trading strategies. Always use protective stops on all trading and investment decisions. There is a risk of financial loss that could be greater than your initial investment in trading and/or investing in the financial markets.
– You are solely responsible for your trading and investment decisions. All trading and investment decisions will be taken at your own risk.
– Neither the author nor Zonewaves will be held responsible for losses incurred by your trading, investment or speculating decisions. – Thoroughly research your own trading decisions and it is recommended that you consult a financial advisor before risking any of your capital on Financial markets.